hi, im magen i can across your page and its soo cute, youve done a really good job! How did you get your picture and font in your header like that, its so clear, mind sharing what program you used to get it to look like that?
Hi! My name is Crystal. I am originally from Mississippi but my husband's job brought us to Houston, Texas. We have lived here for a year and we love it!! I have been married to the greatest guy in the world for 7 years and we have a a little boy (Brady Chapman) that was born February 12, 2009 and a precious little girl (Willa Kate) that was born February 18, 2011!! They are both such blessings!! I have the best job ever and that is being a stay at home mom!!
3 comments:
Your readers would like to see some belly shots.
How precious...I think she looks just like her big brother!!
hi, im magen i can across your page and its soo cute, youve done a really good job! How did you get your picture and font in your header like that, its so clear, mind sharing what program you used to get it to look like that?
Post a Comment