Saturday, January 22, 2011

Snow pics finally!!

Brady had a great time playing in the snow!! We stayed in the snow for about 2 hours and then had to come in to thaw out!! He had the best time and it was so much fun watching him play in the snow!!

3 comments:

Christie said...

I like your snowman's (snowwoman?) hair! I wish I had played in the snow-I just took pictures and tried to contain wild teenagers at work with snow everywhere!

Shannon Willcutt said...

Love the snow pictures! Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog...it has been such a sad time for us =(

I had a schnauzer once upon a time!! I loved that dog like he was my child. I got him before I got married...he past away when Macy was 2. Oh, I remember that day like it was yesterday.

Your baby girl will be her soon!! I am ready to make her some sweet cookies!!

Meant to be a mom said...

How fun, And I just love kids all bundled up in snow clothes. It looks like he had a blast :)