The past few days have been lazy days at our house!! Brady has come down with a little cold and with that his asthma acts up!! So we have been doing lots of breathing treatments! Thankfully today he is better, but now I am getting sick! My throat is killing me!!
I went to the Dr. yesterday and had a non-stress test and Willa Kate passed! She is doing great!! My Dr. said that since my blood pressure is borderline that she wants to induce me 2 weeks early!! So It looks like we will be having a baby on February 18!! That's only 3 weeks away!! I plan on putting the finishing touches on the nursery within the next week, so I will be posting pics next weekend!!
Here are the few things I have made for her room.








5 comments:
too cute! I'm new to your blog and I too am 35 weeks today too! I jumped over to your blog when you mentioned you left a comment on Lori's blog. Congrats on your baby girl and the nursery plans look adorable!
Can't believe you will have a baby girl in three weeks. Seems like yesterday, you broke the news your were expecting. Keep us posted.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment.
You are super talented! Love all the things you have made for your sweet baby girl!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today...much appreciated! You definitely have a lot of creative talent...sure wish I could say the same! ;)
Wow your decorations are beautiful, you are very talented! Thank you for entering the giveaway for my etsy shop RosiePosieDesigns at April's blog!!!
Post a Comment