Monday, February 7, 2011

Getting BIG so fast



Brady's 2nd birthday is this Saturday!! I can't believe my baby will be 2!! He is such a big boy!! Last summer he started out wearing 18m, by the end of the summer he was wearing 3t!!! Yes, you read that right!! He went through 18m, 24m, 2t and began wearing 3t before summers end!! He is still in 3t but some stuff he has is 4t! This summer he will definitely be wearing 4t!! Oh and he wears sizes 10 and 11 in shoes!!!!!! Everywhere we go people still think he is a girl and that he is 3 or 4 years old!!
Here is a pic at the beginning of the summer and then at the end.


I can't believe that Brady will be a big brother in less than 2 weeks!! He absolutely loves going in the baby's room and saying baby and rubbing and kissing my belly. He is so sweet!!


2 comments:

Kasey said...

I can't believe how big he has gotten either. And I can't believe that he and Collins are in the same size clothes and weigh the same. ha.. I love his dino jommies! I need to see a belly pic before you have her :)

Jill said...

I want to see a belly picture before Willa Kate comes!