Thursday, February 24, 2011

Willa Kate's Birth Day

Willa Kate's birth was very different than Brady's! Willa Kate was sunny side up! So needless to say I had to push a little longer to get her out!! It still wasn't that long, but when your in the moment it feels like eternity! With Brady I had to push about 20 minutes and with her I pushed about 40 minutes!! Also the cord was around her neck twice, but we never had any indication of that because her heart rate was always perfect! With Brady I felt very light contractions before they gave me the epidural, so I basically felt nothing with him! With Willa Kate I had some pretty painful contractions before I got the epidural and a few really bad ones while I was getting the epidural! But of course it was all worth it!!
Here is our first picture together!
The proud big brother!
Willa Kate's birth cookies from the cookie mama! I had a basket full! I meant to take a picture of all of them in the cute basket but I forgot!!

2 comments:

Mike, Kacy & Wells said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful.

Kayla said...

I am so happy everything went good!! I know you are so happy to be home with her ...she is adorable!!
Now if June would just hurry up and get here haha :)