Crystal, She is just gorgeous. I'm so truly happy for you guys. What a beautiful little blessing. I'm so glad to see and hear that your both doing good. I look forward to seeing more pics of this little cutie!
Hi! My name is Crystal. I am originally from Mississippi but my husband's job brought us to Houston, Texas. We have lived here for a year and we love it!! I have been married to the greatest guy in the world for 7 years and we have a a little boy (Brady Chapman) that was born February 12, 2009 and a precious little girl (Willa Kate) that was born February 18, 2011!! They are both such blessings!! I have the best job ever and that is being a stay at home mom!!
3 comments:
Crystal, She is just gorgeous. I'm so truly happy for you guys. What a beautiful little blessing. I'm so glad to see and hear that your both doing good. I look forward to seeing more pics of this little cutie!
So, so very happy for ya'll, Crystal! I was so glad to make cookies for Willa Kate's arrival *Ü* Congratulations!!
congratulations! she is a beauty! can't wait to see what her her does and if it is curly like her brother!
Post a Comment