Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Brady's 2nd Birthday!

This past Saturday was Brady's 2nd birthday!! So we had a small party at the house with friends and family. I couldn't handle anything too large with me being 9 months pregnant and all!! My mom and dad came in on Thursday night and they helped me so much!! They helped clean the house and decorate for his party!! I definitely couldn't have done it without them! Wilse's parents came into town on Friday night and joined us for the party on Saturday! It was so nice to have both sets of grandparents there for his big day!

Brady had the best time at his party!! He enjoyed playing with all of his friends and of course opening presents!! I think the big hit of the party were all of the balloons! I think just about every kid wanted one, good thing I had plenty! Also they liked pulling the strings of the pinata and picking up the candy and putting it in their bags!

Now it's time for picture overload!!
His adorable invitation!

The Birthday Boy posing for the camera!
The yummy cake!
The dessert table!! I forgot to take pics of all the other food!!
And of course we had to have some cookie mamma cookies!!!




Breakfast nook decorations.

Dining room decorations!

Happy Birthday Banner!
Living room decorations!
Entry way.
Coloring books and crayons for party favors.
This was him not knowing what to think when we were singing Happy Birthday to him!!
Blowing out his candles!! He got them on the first try!!
Present time!!
Showing everybody his new sunglasses!
We got him a trampoline!!
Pinata time!!

A few more pics of the Birthday Boy!!!
Thanks so much to everybody who came over and celebrated with us!!
We are so blessed to have such great friends and family!!

11 comments:

Christie said...

I had fun at his party! Shawn really liked the cookies and didn't think they were too rich at all-haha!

Kasey said...

Everything looks so cute. I hate that we couldn't come out for the party. The pics of him posing are so funny!

Tennille said...

He is adorable! So hard to believe he is two though. Once again Crystal, you have outdone yourself on the decorations. Love the Dr. Seuss theme!

Anonymous said...

Your child is perfectly adorable. That outfit is WOW and I loved your decorations - LOVED them. What a great party & a great cake.

Being a mom is so fun, isn't it?

The Lindsey Family said...

The whole party is so awesome! I bet you all had a GREAT time!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Very cute! What a great idea and I love his cake and cookies!

Anonymous said...

Love the Dr.Seuss theme......where did you find the cute invites?

Lori said...

I love his cute outfit - so cute!!

Colleen said...

This was adorable!!! love it. My son was born right around the same time!

*Kelly* said...

What a great idea....love the colors!

Mommyto3andahusky said...

Your party is so cool! :) Love your blog and I became a follower! :) Erin

www.purplebookbloggingmommy.blogspot.com