Thursday, April 14, 2011

Update

I figured I needed to update everyone on our move! We hope to be closing on our house in Houston in mid May!! We went house hunting a couple of weekends ago and found the perfect house! I will write a post on our new house soon! We are very excited!! I am going to miss all of my friends I have made here in East Texas and my fabulous playgroup! I hope I can find one in Houston that is as Great as the one here is!

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Yay for new pics. I can really tell that Willa Kate has gotten bigger since we saw her last. She looks adorable. I love Brady's little carrot outfit.

Shannon Willcutt said...

Sweet pictures!! I love the carrot shirt, and the smocked dress is precious!! Love smocked dresses with ruffles on the hem *Ü*

And I loved, loved, loved the birth announcement!! We did a picture of Macy and Lucy on Lucy's announcement, and I just loved it!

Hope ya'll have a happy weekend!