Here are some pics of our new house! I am very excited to get moved in! We have been so blessed to have had 2 brand new houses!! When we do have to buy an older home we aren't going to know what to do! The master planned community that we are going to live in has lots of great things! We have a welcome center with an awesome cafe and a fitness center that has zumba, yoga, bootcamp, sculpting, and spin classes! Also the main pool has a 70ft slide that was built inside this huge hill and there is a splash park and a regular park. Throughout the community there are other parks including one that is a short walk from our house! Also our house is one house from the end of the culdesac and there they are going to have a dog park and by next summer there will be a pool there!! Oh and there are miles of walking and biking trails and a large creek that winds in the neighborhood and connects to a lake at the welcome center and you can kayak and canoe in there! Also there are tennis courts, basketball courts and soccer fields!
Her Last Meet the Teacher
2 weeks ago


















3 comments:
I love it!!! Gorgeous! I want to come and visit! Look at all those nice ammenities! We have neighborhood pools and tennis courts, but nothing like that! I love your home- so pretty!!!
W.O.W.
gorgeous!!! Good luck with the move :)
Post a Comment