Here are some of the pics from Willa Kate's newborn photo shoot when she was 6 days old. Thanks to Cassie Spalding Photography for coming to the house and taking these amazing pics.
Her Last Meet the Teacher
2 weeks ago
Posted by The Dimino's at 8:09 AM
2 comments:
I started following you around your daughter's birth off of Erin's blog. Willa is beautiful. She is not much younger than my son that was born in Oct of 2010 and your son is not far off from my daughter who was born in April of 2009. My point being is that I am in Houston and I was wondering what part are you moving too? I am on the west side in Katy.
Happy Mother's Day to all women - mothers and all those who want to be a mother! I hope you have a wonderful day!
Post a Comment