This weekend I went to Mississippi for a friend's wedding. Saturday I played with my nephews and then that night brandy was my date to the wedding. The wedding was beautiful. It was at her grandparents house (outside). I got to see some people I haven't seen in years. Saturday at lunch my dad grilled out burgers and hotdogs and my grandmother got to come over and eat with us. That was really nice to eat with all of them. Collins has some of those squeaky shoes that everytime he walks they squeak!! They are too cute!! Those boys are so entertaining. Also I got to see Carson which is Kayla's little boy he it so cute with that curly hair!!! I forgot to take my camera to the wedding so I didn't get any pictures. But hopefully I will take my camera to the next wedding so I can get some pics.
Her Last Meet the Teacher
2 weeks ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment