Friday, April 18, 2008

The Weekend is here!!!!

As most of you know I am a travel agent!!! Yes, it is the greatest job ever!!!! Well we have been really busy lately because everybody is wanting to go on their summer vacation!!!!! Well During this season I am really glad when the weekend comes so I can relax!!! Well this weekend Wilse's parents are coming to visit so their will not be much relaxing going on!!!! We are so glad they are coming though since they didn't get to make the trip they had planned back in January. They didn't get to make the trip because Wilse and I had the flu and they didn't want to get it!!!! I will post what we ended up doing this weekend next week!!! Also Last weekend I had a weekend of pampering I went and got highlights and a cut . Also got a manicure, pedicure, hydro massage, facial, got in the tanning bed and did mystic tan too!!! It was nice to have time to do all of that!!! I am trying to get some color on my skin because I have a couple of weddings coming up that I am going to and vacation is coming up within the next month!!! I will post later and tell all about where we will be vacationing!!! Have a great weekend everybody!!!

0 comments: