Yes, That is right!!! We are leaving to go on vacation in 17 days!!!! I can't wait!!! We are going to the Dominican Republic!! We are staying 8 days at the Excellence Punta Cana which is a 5 star adults only hotel!!!! We love adults only hotels!! They are so peaceful and relaxing!! Here are some pictures of the dominican republic.
Her Last Meet the Teacher
2 weeks ago











1 comments:
Hi. I found your blog through Haley Wood's blog and I couldn't help but share with you that I will be getting MARRIED July 12, 2008- less than 8 weeks now and we chose to go to the Dominican Republic for our Honeymoon! We too are staying at the Excellence resort in Punta Cana! We are so excited! When are ya'll going? If it is before us, you must tell us how it went and what were the good parts and bad parts! ha!
Post a Comment