Friday night we went and saw "Forgetting Sarah Marshall"!! It was hilarious!! Saturday night we went to Shreveport with Ben and Deena. We went to Crawfish Palace for supper!! This was our first time so I was like this is it??? It was like we were in a movie or something! It was a little wooden shack screened in. So of course no air conditioner and the bathrooms were outside in the middle of the dirt parking lot!!! So the guys got crawfish and the girls got shrimp. I do have to say that those were the best boiled shrimp that I have ever had!!! Next time we visit the crawfish palace I will definitely not be dressing up!! Ben didn't let any of us know that this was a old jean and favorite t-shirt place!!! Then we went to the boardwalk and walked around. Sunday we went to trade days. There was a tornado that touched down in Canton last Friday and we saw on TV that there were some things damaged at trade days but on Sunday we didn't see any damage. That is our weekend wrap-up!!!
Her Last Meet the Teacher
2 weeks ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment