Thursday, May 29, 2008

Our Dominican Republic Vacation




So we got back this past weekend from a week vacation in the Dominican Republic!!! One word for it FABULOUS!!! It was so relaxing. We had a great time. Most of the time we layed out on the beach and on the beach beds, we hung out by the pool some too!! It is one of the prettiest countries I have been too!!! Our resort was excellent!! We did one excursion to Saona Island (a small island off the coast of DR) It was absolutely beautiful!! The people there are so nice too!!!! I loved it and hope to return soon!!

1 comments:

The Keiths said...

Just checking to see how the DR trip went!? I'm the one who is going there for our Honeymoon in July! We are excited! I would love for you to tell me some hints/ideas about the place before we go! The pictures are great!