Friday, June 11, 2010

A bed and an upcoming review

I really need a new bed in one of my guest bedrooms! Ever since we moved in to our house the mattress has just been on a frame!! It is just about time to get a real bed for that room!! I love this bed from one of the fabulous CSN stores. I am in love with tufted headboards!!

I am so excited that a representative from CSN stores contacted me about giving a review on this awesome police cozy coupe!!
Little Tikes Ride-Ons Tikes Patrol 30th Anniversary Edition - 615795

How cute is this!! Brady is going to be sooooo excited when he gets this in the mail!! I can't wait to show you pics and give a review on this!!

Head on over and check out all of the fabulous CSN stores! I bet they will have just what you are looking for!! Oh, and guess what?!?!? Most of their items ship for free!! How Awesome is that?!?!?








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss yall. Brady is so cute. I hope yall are doing well. I tried to stay up with yall on your trip west and I hope you had a great time!! love you bunches,love ya tracy, casey and laura frances..

Meant to be a mom said...

How fun, that little police car looks like it will be a big hit. I love that its a police car. My niece has the little bug that's red and yellow. But this is more boyish and fun. :)

Penelope said...

Omg, that is so cute! My husband is a cop, he would love that for our son!

I like CSN, a good place to shop.