So hard for the money!! Not really but I've had that song stuck in my head, and I have been working hard on all of Mary Clayton's things for her room!!! I am so excited to show ya'll pics!!
I can't believe my niece will be here in less than 2 months!!
Bow Holder with ruffle ribbon
Lamp that is halfway done!! I still have to finish the other side of it!! It is taking forever!!
Her Initial canvases!! I think they turned out super cute!!
I hung the canvases with the same ruffle ribbon I used for the bow holder!!










7 comments:
Absolutely breathtaking! U have a gift! U need a shop!
You know i love it all. You deserve the aunt of the year award!!! Thanks.
SO Adorable!!!
I LOVE IT ALL!!!
I wish I was just half as creative as you!!
I want to know how you did those flowers on that lamp! Like really bad!! I have figured out one type of fabric flower, but I want to figure out the rolled kind. Would love to know how you did it...I think you have my e-mail if there is any way you can e-mail me instructions =)
How absolutely adorable and beautiful. I love the lamp. You are doing such a good job.
I wanted to see if you take paid posts, so I'm making the rounds this morning to my blogging tribe. I have an advertiser looking for bloggers, so if you are interested, email me at penelopesoasis at yahoo dot com and I'll forward him your info (you can set your own rate when talking to him)
Too, the lamp is GORGEOUS!!! just my style!
Post a Comment