Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Brady's Obssession

Brady officially has an obsession with Buzz Lightyear!! He also likes Woody, but Woody is usually the one getting beaten up by Buzz!! LOL I guess Brady is taking after Andy!! He has had both of these toys for a while and he had never watched Toy Story until about a week ago! Oh how he loves Toy Story!! Everytime we get in the car he starts yelling "Buuuuuuuu" translation Buzz!! That means he wants to watch Toy Story!!


4 comments:

Kasey said...

We will have to start getting him some costumes soon :) I think he needs a Woody and a Buzz. I would say that he could have the ones Collins is wearing when he out grows them, but Brady is almost as big as he Collins. Ha....

The Wood Family said...

I love his outfit! Jax has that one from KK too! Jax is obsessed with Buzz! Brantley likes it too, and he was obsessed when he was Jaxson's age too. Luckily I saved everything (almost), so we have a lot of Buzz things. Our Disney store went out of business so we are bummed about that! I hope you guys are having a great summer! Brady is adorable!!!

Meant to be a mom said...

Hah, he is a doll.
I love that he's all about Buzz. I mean why not. He's buzz lightyear. He's super cool :)

Kahla said...

Oh my gosh, look at his curls! adorable!