Willa Kate is 6 months old!! She is getting so big! We had her 6 month check up today and she weighed 16 lbs. (56%) and is 27 inches long (89%). She is just precious!! I could just eat her up!
She is starting to sit up by herself and she looks like such a big girl!! She doesn't have any teeth yet, but I don't think it will be long until she gets her first one!
Willa Kate is one messy girl!! She LOVES to suck on her fingers, that is how she soothes herself to sleep. But she also LOVES to suck on her fingers when she eats her oatmeal and rice cereal!! As soon as I start to her mouth with a spoon, she starts moving her hands toward her mouth!! It drives me NUTS, but she is just too cute sucking on her fingers!!
This is how Willa Kate puts herself to sleep!! It is too cute!! Every time she takes a nap or goes to sleep she covers one eye with one hand and then puts her other hand backyards in her mouth and sucks her three fingers!!!










2 comments:
HAPPY 6 MONTHS WILLA KATE...U ARE TOO CUTE.
Happy 6 months little doll! I love the messy face pics. They would gross connor out!
Post a Comment