Wednesday, August 17, 2011

ANTS!!


About a month ago we were outside playing and Brady came running to me and said he stepped on a sticker. Well, I looked at his foot and didn't see anything, so I told him I got it off! Brady goes back to playing with his lawn mower and just stops in this one place and just stands there for a while and then starts screaming "ants, ants, ants!" So I immediately run over and grab him up and start getting the ants off of his legs. We went inside and about an hour later, I took this pic of his foot and emailed it to my mom and Kasey! He had over 50 ant bites and they looked horrible!! Our pest control service really sucks!! Too bad we signed a year contract :(


1 comments:

Lydia & GT said...

Poor guy! Is it Terminix????? It better not be!!!! I wish we knew each other sooner too! I knew from the minute I met you that we would be good friends! :) Still glad we get to be facebook/blog friends!