I have been M.I.A. for a while!! Man, it has been a long time since I have posted!! I started my baby must haves post a few weeks ago (I finally posted it tonight!!) and then we lost our internet and TV!! We got some new neighbors and AT&T U-Verse cut our line while installing theirs!! After we got that fixed, our whole neighborhood lost service because some main box quit working!! I have been lost without TV and internet these last few weeks!!
We have been really busy lately!! July 4th weekend Wilse's parents and brother were in town visiting and we went to Galveston. Then a week and a half after that my mom came to town for a visit and we went to Galveston and went to Moody Gardens. We ended up getting season tickets to Moody Gardens and ended up going 3 weekends in a row so far!! Brady LOVES it and asks to go everyday, he calls it "Booty Gardens"!! LOL
Last weekend I turned 29!! My last year in my 20's!! It doesn't seem like I should be this old!! I still feel like I should 21!! Also my best friend came and visited this past week!! We had such a great time hanging out and shopping!!
I will be posting lots of pictures in the next few days of all of our happenings!!
I will leave you with a picture of my sweet babies!! I could just eat these two little cuties up!!








1 comments:
These two are just precious and growing soo fast.
Post a Comment