Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Willa Kate at 5 months old


This post is almost a month late!! I will be doing her 6 month post in 10 days!! Anyway, Willa Kate is such a happy little girl and she is as tough as nails. She has to be with a big brother like Brady!! She started eating rice cereal and she has finally started to like it!! I am excited to start making her baby food this next month!!


Funny story about the rice cereal. The first night she ate her rice cereal, Brady was really interested and kept wanting to try it! So, after him whining to have some, I finally let him try it!! He took a bite and started gaging and then purged it up!! After I cleaned it up I asked him if it was good and he said, "Mmmmm good, yum yum". Oh, that child is something else, I tell you!!


Things Willa Kate Loves:
  • Her brother
  • Her fingers(she loves sucking on them)
  • Rolling over
  • Her bottle
  • Being outside





2 comments:

Kasey said...

I still get tickled every time I think about the video of brady trying the rice cereal. So funny! willa kate is growing so fast! She looks so long in that one picture. I can't wait to see y'all and see what mc thinks about wk now that she is bigger. Love the pictures!

Kayla said...

Love the pictures! Hope we get to see yall labor day.